VOLTRIC 80 YONEX Badminton (Racquet Unstrung)This Yonex Voltric 80 is light but has a heavier head that allows powerful smashes. It's one of the best for single player. My game has improved significantly since I stared using this racket. It has great control and power. Since it is a heaver racket it can make your drive game slower but again because it is heavier awkward shots recover very well.
VOLTRIC 80 YONEX Badminton Specification :
- VT80 is more stable compared to conventional racquets due to the presence of NANOPREME in the shaft.
- TRI-VOLTAGE SYSTEM traditionally, extra weight at the top of the racquet frame has increased hitting power but reduced the speed of racquet handling. In contrast, a lighter top to the frame increases speed but causes a loss of hitting power..
- The stiff racquet structure at the top of the frame allows the head to bend in a very controlled way and hold shuttles on the string bed for longer. The tin frame sides then allow the frame to flex more and transfer more energy to the shuttle.
- In VOLTRIC, the weight is balanced on the top of the frame and at the joint area which allows good handling while also maintaining power.
- Another innovative YONEX technology, SOUND FILTER uses new materials at the two and ten O'clock positions to reduce only high pitched and dull soundwaves. This produces a louder and sharper sound on impact to unsettle opponents.
If you want to but Yonex Voltric 80, click link or image below